December 18, 2020
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, The Skyline Group hosted a series of webinars focused on the problems confronting adjusters and claims managers. Many of these topics are relevant to problems (and solutions) that continue to confront the insurance industry.
Topics discussed included:
- The ways that logistics and tools are changing
- How to protect yourself legally, including presumptions and on-site permissions
- Medical issues and the problem of the long tail and pre-existing conditions
- Investigation and getting at the facts in an environment dominated by the pandemic
- How to get a quick settlement through mediation
- Trials during the pandemic
Interested and missed it? Joined us but want a refresher? Either way, you’re in luck!
Our presenters were:
- Jeff Adelson at Adelson McLean
- Floyd Cottrell at Cottrell Solensky, P.A.
- Victor Hertz at Legal Language Services
- Kari Williamson at MKC Medical Management
- Thom Kramer at Marshall Investigative Group
- Don Engels at Ringler Associates
Let us know if you have any questions about the webinar or if you would like to be made aware of any future webinars by filling out your information on our Contact Us page.