The partners at Adelson McLean combine a wealth of collective experience, shared ethics and a practice philosophy that benefits clients: Targeted Lawyering. We leverage this unique litigation management service to Adelson McLean’s Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Subrogation and Employment Law clients.
What is Targeted Lawyering?
Our firm’s practice goal is to zero in on the crux of any case or dispute from the start and focus our time, and our client’s resources, on the central issues. Our shared experience tells us that targeting depositions, written discovery and investigation on these central issues early in the life of a case can often shorten its life and limit the client’s investment in defending or prosecuting the claim.
Targeted Lawyering (trademark pending) saves clients time, money and unnecessary worry.
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Business Litigation, Workers’ Compensation, Transportation Defense, Employment Law, Discrimination Claims, Litigation Management, Subrogation, and Sports Law
- Members of the California, Iowa and Washington D.C. Bar Associations
- United States District Court
- US Court Appeals, 9th Circuit
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Joint Orange County Workers’ Compensation Carriers and Defense Association
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association (NRRDA)
- Southern California Defense Counsel Association
- Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
- Sports Lawyer Association
- Workers’ Compensation Defense Association
Additionally, our Managing Partner, Jeff Adelson, is a member of the Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics, a community of compliance professionals that defines and shapes the corporate environment across a wide range of industries and around the world.